A few of My Favorite Things
25.10.2011 , Meet Meredith
There are many things I love in life. I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorites with all of you today. Enjoy!
- The beach – For me, a trip to the beach feels like going home. After vacationing at the same place in the same house for 25 years, Pensacola Beach feels like my second home. There’s nothing more relaxing than the smell of salty sea air, a beautiful sunset and hearing the waves lap at the shoreline.
- Buxom lip gloss – Love that this gloss lasts for hours and the tingly feeling it has.
- Margaritas – La Huerta in Fayetteville and Cantina Loredo in Little Rock are my go-to spots for a good Margarita
- Dogs – especially, Lola, my Boston Terrier. I like cats, too by the way, but I’m a dog-lover at heart.
- CoconutLime Verbena candles from Bath & Body Works
- Ballerina flats
- A classic black heel
- Leather boots in the Fall
- Sassy, colorful pumps
- Glitzy heels for dressing up
- Wedges in the summertime
- Shoes….Did I mention I love shoes??
- Paris – It’s the most romantic place on earth. The architecture, the food, the wine, the fashion. What’s not to love??
- The Eiffel Tower – I’m obsessed. If you know me well, you know I’m head over heels in love with this structure. If you’re a good friend, you’ve likely given me an Eiffel Tower in some form or fashion as a gift. I probably have more than two dozen towers around my house!
- Sushi – Need I say more?
- A good snowfall
- My Italian heritage and cooking pasta – I love being Italian. I love my Italian family. I love Italian food. Italian men aren’t bad to look at, either. What’s not to love about being Italian?